DATE: On request
COST: Please contact us for options
AUDIENCE: Producers, Production Management, Executives.
Aim. Learn how to plan and manage filming in high risk and remote locations. The course aims to provide participants with:
- Improved preparation and planning; integrating editorial and risk planning.
- Improved support to crews from UK production team.
- Improved reaction to incidents from the UK.
This will then enable the following benefits to productions:
- Enable more storylines to be pursued.
- Streamline pre-production saving money through reduced time and manpower costs.
- Help Producers balance competing priorities and reduce executives/broadcaster concerns – the staying awake at night.
- Reduce physical, financial, legal and reputational risk.